Thursday, September 20, 2012

Half-Moon

I successfully presented the dialogue for Half-Moon today in front of Bikram.  I was number 183 out of 443 souls that have to go!  Bikram gave me decent feedback stating to slow down the setup so students, especially new students, have time to set it up correctly.  I do tend to talk faster when nervous, so I will work on that.  Glad to have that finished now so I don't have to anticipate it anymore.  I haven't recited the dialogue from start to finish since before leaving home, so I am looking forward to the weekend to have time to practice and some free (???) time.  I am looking forward to being split up into posture clinics next week.  Let's do this!  For now, I am about to be off to PM lecture and likely another Bollywood movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment